- Customer subscription is the first step.
- After problem resolution, Calling card Icon would be placed on the desktop.
- If there is any problem in future, there is no need to make a call. Click on the Calling card Icon and get connected to VSupport tech experts within seconds.
- Calling cardenables a direct remote session facility wherein there is no code required for connection.
Thursday, 21 February 2013
At VSupport, providing the best possible services to keep the customers coming back is a priority. Our goal is to answer phone calls with no hold time, complete most orders with least turnaround, and answer all online help cases spontaneously.
Now getting in contact with VSupport tech experts is a piece of cake. Calling card has made it an effortless task. VSupport calling card would be placed on the desktop for the customers who subscribe with VSupport. If you find yourself with an issue, never fear; the answer is just on your desktop. Calling card would connect you directly to the VSupport tech Agent without any hassle.
The procedure would be as follows:
Tuesday, 22 January 2013
If you’ve got a computer infected by the Antivirus live virus, you’ve got a tough job ahead of you to delete it. Here are the instructions to help you get rid of them.Antivirus Live is one of many fake antivirus applications that are really rogue viruses that take your computer hostage-ten they tell your computer is infected by viruses and you have to pay them to get rid of the fake viruses that aren’t really present. They are not easy to remove as they block virtually everything you run and try to open.
Delete Antivirus Live
- The first thing is to check the Internet connection to work properly, because Antivirus Live changes the Internet explorer settings to use a fake proxy server which prevent you from getting to anything.
- The next thing that needs to be done is reboot your computer and go for the Safe Mode with Networking by hitting the F8 key right before windows start loading.
- Now you can install the Super Anti spyware in safe mode with networking. Once it gets downloaded, it goes for some analysis.
- Now full application screen appears where you can check for the updates. Then go for the computer scan, atleast for the primary drive.
- The scan goes for long and detects a bunch of stuff and then you can proceed through the list of threats and remove/delete it all.
· Once it’s all done, you can reboot the computer again and make sure to go back into safe mode with networking.
· Next you can install Malware Bytes with the latest definitions and perform full system scan, which might help you find the threats that Super Antispyware missed. Same way you get a wizard with the list of remaining threats.
· At this point of time, you can reboot the system and install an antivirus and run a full scan.
Why to go for VSupport?
VSupport is a premier tech support entity and for long its endeavor has been top provide nothing but the best computer technical support services to its clients. And in this case as it goes the portfolio of services dished by the premier entity come inclusive of:
- Unlimited Access to certified technicians and engineers
- 24x7 Support
- Complete diagnosis and troubleshooting of computer issues
- Installation and updating of software having a bearing on the health of the OS
- Assistance for software repairs or upgrades
- Assistance to keep PC errors at bay